Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

News and Notes: Tuesday Edition

Above, Cornell's Shonn Miller, the 2012 Ivy League Rookie of the Year.  Below, some news and notes for Tuesday...
  • GAVarsity.com quotes Cornell's newest recruiting commitment, David Onuorah (Marist HS) Atlanta, GA, 6-8, 230, F, on his recent decision to go Big Red. "I picked Cornell because the education and the degree that you earn from that school is virtually unbeatable and will help me out tremendously with my life past basketball," Onuorah said. "That combined with the opportunity to come in and have an immediate impact on the team stood out to me. They had been recruiting me for a full two years now, so I feel basketball wise they know best and can really help me grow as a player and elevate my game. All in all, I felt that it was the best decision for me and my family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment